v3.0 of my All-In-One RanTools (and P-Cutter) Addon is out and it brings with it a lot of new features and updates including a new HDRI Library, Fast Cutter Mode for P-Cutter, Asset Browser support for the Material Library and so much more!
The First 10 People to use the code ‘blenderaddons‘ will get a flat 30% Discount.
Some of the New Features Include:
New HDRI Library and Advanced World Shader:
Fast Cutter Mode for P-Cutter:
Asset Browser Support for Material Library:
Improved Cloth and Cable Simulations:
I am also doing another GIVEAWAY of the addon, for more details please check out this update video:
- PolyHaven HDRI Library (ALT+N)
- Advanced ‘RT_World’ Node for HDRIs
- Fast Cutter mode for P-Cutter
- New Master Pie Menu
- Complete Japanese Translation
- Shortcut Keys under RanTools Preferences
- Option to use Pie menu for Favorite Modifier Presets (Enable Under RanTools Preferences>Modifier Presets )
- Remesh using dice in Edit Mode and limit the effect to only the selected faces
- Option to Adjust Circle segments after the drawing ( Enable under P-Cutter Preferences of RanTools)
- Option to disable the last shape remembering behavior of P-Cutter.
- Ability to change the Font Size of the on-screen UI.
- Added manual for all operators (Press F1 while hovering over an operator)
- New Help Section in N-Panel.
- Option to see the final shape while using snapping(On by default. Return to the old behavior by unchecking show final (snapped) shape while using Snapping’ under P-cutter Preferences).
- Ability to select objects with selected material
- Material Library now supports marking downloaded materials as assets
- Setup Materials can now mark all created materials as an asset
- New Edges pie menu in Edit Mode
- ID Map Baking for Bake Tools.
- Ability to bake multiple objects to one single texture
- Much faster baking when baking multiple objects simultaneously.
- Shoot Through the mesh for booleans(Key: F1)
- Faster Boolean Cleanups with auto loop select
- Better Dice Remeshing
- Cloth Remesh and Simulation are split into 2 parts now.
- P-Cutter Grid can be rotated on all axes. (Press ‘`’ to change the axis)