The much-awaited v2.0 of All-In-One RanTools (and P-Cutter) addon is finally out. And it brings with it a lot of new features and updates including a new Project management feature and complete integration of Synced Modifiers addon (Free on my Gumroad).
Some of the New Features:
I am also doing a GIVEAWAY of the addon, for more details please check out this update video:
- Option to align the grid to a vertex normal Ability to mirror a cutter across a face.
- Synchronized modifiers integration.
- Quick Modifier Adjust Panel redesign.
- New RanTools Project Settings to help manage your projects.
- Preferences UI redesign.
- Check for updates in the Preferences.
- Ability to disable/enable any of the panels.
- Auto Save and load of preferences after every install.
Other Small Updates:
- Use custom checker texture for Add UV Grid option.
- Set bake margins for Bake Tools in the preferences(for export to other software like UE)
- Change Boolean Solver in the cutters Recall list.
- Dicing fix for Blender v2.93.5
- Groups can now be named in the lower-left panel right after creating.
The first 10 people to use the code “blenderaddons” will get a flat 25% discount (20% after 10 uses) so if you are interested you can check out the addon here:
It is also available on Blender Market (Discount code only valid for Gumroad):