ia scatter is a scattering geometry nodes addon. Simple, effective and complete.
It can be used to scatter polygons on polygons. Abstract, plants, nature, rocks, buildings, antennas on buildings, literally anything on anything.
- object / collection instancing
- instances realized into real geometry
- instance minimum distance
- viewport optimization (number of instances displayed in viewport)
- viewport proxy instances (bounding box / convex hull)
- weight painted instance distribution
- slope angle distribution
- relative (base geometry) height distribution
- textured instance distribution
- complete instance rotation control with rotation snapping
- complete instance uniform and non uniform scale control
- wind effect on instances
- camera culling
- level of detail (lod) functionality, 3 levels
- additional tools to quickly and easily reset the origin of selected objects, select objects of similar size / volume and generate UV maps of selected material of selected object.
more info, instructions and tutorials are available at blendermarket: