I had this video in mind for quite a while and finally released the video.
It’s a 40 minutes video about how to make a living with Blender. Pretty interesting and unique stuff in there, mostly from my own experience. Mind that it is still work. And here it is:
How to make a living with Blender – content
In this video, I will show you how I came to the point making a living with Blender. There will be some points in this video that are not applicable to you because we all have a different background. On the other hand you might find enough tips that are useful to you. Below the intro followed by the index.
First off, I want to discuss about the objective as this is the driving force behind this project. I will share my first-hand experience rather than theoretical concepts which everyone could mostly read or watch elsewhere. The videos I am going to share are based on my own works, hence, I must say that they are unique as I didn’t watch any videos how to make a living with Blender. They are purely based on my own research and experience.
- The objective, intention
- Is it possible to make a living with Blender?
- What products are people interested in?
- Products that are good but not selling.
- A product that meets all criteria
- How to present you product
- Who is your customer?
- What customers like
- What customers don’t like
- Habits that help
- Advertising and conversion
- Where do your customers come from?
- Improve SEO
- Online Engagement
- The secret of New Media Supply
- What social platform to use
- Where to sell your products
- Other ideas to sell