The Camera Size Presets Blender Addon allows you to quickly change back and forth between preset aspect ratios as well as custom ones.
In a recent update, it was made possible to add custom sizes via the addon preferences. Meaning it can speed up your time navigating the Blender interface and changing settings.
To download this free addon, you can visit the addon page at Gumroad.
What are Aspect Ratios?
The aspect ratio of an image or video controls how wide the image is and how tall it is. for example a 4:2 aspect ratio, is twice as wide as it is tall. And a 1:1 aspect ratio is exactly square.
Different websites and apps ask for different aspect ratios, to fit with their website better. Which is one of the things that makes the camera size presets blender addon so handy.
Aspect Ratio Presets Included:
- 640 x 480 – Standard Definition
- 1280 x 720 – High Definition
- 1920 x 1080 – Full High Definition
- 2560 x 1440 – 2K
- 3840 x 2160 – 4K
- 1200 x 1800 – 6 x 4 Inches
- 1500 x 2100 – 5 x 7 Inches
- 2400 x 3000 – 10 x 8 Inches
- 3400 x 4400 – 8.5 x 11 Inches
- 3600 x 5400 – 12 x 18 Inches
- 1080 x 1080 – Instagram Post
- 1080 x 1920 – Story
- 1200 x 630 – Facebook Post
- 500 x 500 – Profile Picture
- 900 x 450 – Twitter Post
- Five custom options which can be edited in the addon preferences menu
This addon is free to use for any purposes. If you have a feature suggestion for the creator, you can comment on the Addon Page. If you would like to support the creator, you may do so by setting a custom price on the Gumroad page, when you buy it.
When it comes to great free camera addons, Camera Shakify is another goody, be sure to check it out.